Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The GENIE AND BUSSINESMAN

A businessman who finished his week end by fishing with the boat in a lake, found a floating bottle and was closed neat that immediately was approached and taken the businessman.
It was curious, the businessman was opened closed the bottle, then from inside the bottle went out the further smoke thickened and became the giant's vague genie.
"Thank you the host, the host released me, for this purpose the host please asked for three requests, I will grant him the" Genie's" words.
After declare him abated, the businessman fell silent for a moment then he said, "Okay my Genie want to this year of three big incidents happened in my country of Indonesia this, first I wanted the exchange rate rupiah in my country again became Rp."
2500 per 1 dollar the US him, second I wanted money produced by good corruption by private enterprise and the official of the government was returned to the people and all the perpetrators him was imprisoned, third I wanted the law to be able to be upheld in my country.
"
the Genie thought about for a moment afterwards, shaking the head, slowly his body again became the previous smoke gathered entered in the bottle came back."
From inside the bottle of the appealing Genie.
The "host, helped his bottle to be closed again."

By: asmaradana
www.ketawaketiwi.com

No comments: